- Instructor: admin
- Duration: 10 weeks
Gall stones are hardened deposits of green-yellow digestive fluid that can form in gall bladder or bile duct. Gall stones are pieces of solid material usually made up of baroque cholesterol. The siddha treatment for gall bladder stone is sheer effective as it has no aftereffects.
Effectuates of Gallbladder stones:
Out of 100, 80 percent of gallbladder stones are made of cholesterol and the other 20 percent of gallbladder stones are contrived of bilirubin and calcium salts. The canonical cause of the gallstones is still not recuperated. Though the quotidian mainsprings are articled as:
- Eating a diet high in fat or cholesterol, and low in fiber
- Rapid weight loss in a short period
- Hemolytic anemia
- Diabetic mellitus
- Cirrhosis of liver
- Excess intake of birth control pills or hormone replacement therapy
Symptoms of Gallbladder stones:
Gallstones steer to pain in the upper right abdomen. They trigger the gallbladder pain from time to time while intake of foods which are high in fat, such as fried foods. The pain does not typically retain more than a few hours. In some typical cases, the small gall stones can cause pain. They are termed to be the silent gall stones. Few portents of residence of gall stones in our body are:
- Pain in upper belly often on the right side just under the ribs.
- Clay coloured stools
- Dark urine
- Yellow skin or Yellow eyes
- Fever and chills
- Stomach pain
Ayurvedic treatment of gall bladder stone:
The ayurvedic treatment for gall bladder stone is refers gall bladder stones as “Pitta Ashmari” and offers effective remedial measures by gallstone siddha treatment. The diagnosis and medicament are very efficacious like given for any other disease in Herbal Health Care (Chennai). The ayurvedic treatment of gall bladder stone is utterly based on root-cause diagnosis and can be customized for every victim respectively.
The siddha treatment for gallbladder stone involves the use of highly effective stone dissolving (lithotripsic) with the help of natural herbs concoction to cleanse the liver and retain its accomplishment.
Numberless herbs that are familiar such as the cholagogues and choleretics have been found useful in preventing gallstones as per traditional ayurvedic medicine for gall bladder stone. Cholagogues and choleretics are herbs that stimulate the gallbladder to contract and liver to secrete more bile. Those two herbs could help reduce the risk of developing gallstones.
The effective siddha medicine for gall bladder stone entails the following medicines:
- Nandukal Parpam
- Jalamanjari tablet
- Vediuppu chunnam
- Nannari manapaagu
- Oridhal thaamarai chooranam
- Vengaara parpam
- Kukkil parpam
- Kalkarachi tablet
- Silaasatha parpam
- Sadhaavari tablet
- Isapukol chooranam
- Thiribala chooranam
- Sirupeelai kasayam
- Neermulli kasayam
- Nerinjil chooranam
Preliminary to the intake of every bit of the above listed gallbladder stones siddha medicine consult any reputed Siddha Doctor. As every person is matchless in health conditions, counseling is required.
Diet and customs:
Ayurveda says that “Food is medicine” since 5000 years. Typically the present dietary factors often play a noteworthy role in gallstone formation, succeeding an accurate dietary regimen and customs is of uttermost prominence. Thence, the rules underneath should be cohered to punctilious to eliminate gallstones and prevent their future formation.
- Regular and affordable meal timing –
- Have breakfast before 9:00 am
- Lunch before 1:00 pm
- Dinner before 8:00 pm.
Intake of Late night meals must be prohibited.
- Always maintain a level-headed diet with opulence of fruits and vegetables. Thereby avoid intake of foods with saturated fats.
- Enjoined food for breakfast includes fruits such as sweet lime, apple, pear, water melon, pomegranate, pineapple and sprinkle cardamom, cinnamon, or black pepper lavishly.
- Drink an adequate quantity of water. That is about 6 to 8 glasses per day.
Foods to be strictly avoided:
To hinder improve the condition of body and to dwindle the risk of gallstones, go through the prescribed tips:
- Reduce your intake of meat, fatty food, junk and preservative annexed food and strictly choose low-fat foods rather than sweets, chocolate, bread, cakes, dairy products such as curds, butter and cheese, carbonated drinks, and alcohol. Avoid high-fat, greasy, and fried foods.
- Couple fiber to your diet to make your bowel movements more efficient. Try to add only a serving quantity of fiber at a time to prevent gas that can occur from eating excess fiber.
- Avoid foods and drinks that are discern to cause diarrhea, including caffeinated drinks, high-fat dairy products, and very sweet foods.
If you schedule to lose weight, do it at a slow pace. Make an objective not to lose more than two Kilograms (kg) a week.
The gallbladder stones treatment in siddha necessitates the PANCHAKARMA Therapy which is the detoxification procedure. And it also balances the three energy levels in the body- Vadham, Pitham, Kapham. The equipoise of these energies is the rationale to be at perfect health. The siddha medicine for gallbladder stone is very effective in Herbal Health Care (Chennai).
- Exercising and doing yogasanas regularly helps perpetuate your weight in check as obesity is the higher risk factor of gallstones.
- The Sun Salutation yoga complex(Surya namaskara) improves the function of the visceral organs, especially of the lungs and gallbladder.
- Apple juice helps soften gallstones and can help you pass the stones.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV)is a popular health supplement that is often included in cleanses of bowel.
- Milk thistle may help as a trusted Sourceto treat liver and gallbladder disorders.
- Artichoke (கூனைப்பூ) and Gold coin grass have been found to be beneficial for gallbladder function.
Herbal Health Care (HHC) delivers the best siddha medicine for gallstones in Chennai. Dr.Arun (MD., BSMS) is one of the best responsible doctors in Tamilnadu for medicament of every kind of disease who counsels all victims.