- Instructor: admin
- Duration: 10 weeks
Hair loss or fall can affect the scalp and it could perhaps be temporary or permanent. It can come on at once instantly or gradually and affect the scalp.
Hair loss is diagnosed as it occurs by variant rationale, owing to the damage of the hair shaft or follicles and fungal infections. If you smear oil and expose the hair to external environment especially sun, the oil in the hair and scalp directly extract the heat of the sun and ruptures the skin and hair. It paves the way to hair fall.
The hair loss is vastly numbered into two sorts. They are featured as given:
- Patchy hair loss
- Diffuse hair loss
Hair loss in Female:
Hair fall or thinning of hair is customary amongst women. Around 20%- 50% women distress hair loss at some walks of her life.
The hormonal revamps like those occurs in pregnancy, puberty, and menopause may provoke hair loss. Assorted health states, embraces thyroid disease, iron deficiency anemia, and secondary syphilis, can prompt hair loss.
Hair loss in Male:
It is commonly discerned as male paradigm baldness. It is provoked by a combination of three factors – testosterone (the male hormone), age (over 20 years of age) and heredity (genetic values). It nominally affects women later in life than men.
- Residing hairline
- Gradual thinning on top of the head
- Circular or patchy spots
- Sudden loosening of hair
- More than usual hair loss
- Hair loss when combing or washing your hair usually
- Family history
- Significant weight loss
- Certain medical conditions such as diabetes and lupas
- Poor nutrition
- Hormonal changes
- Radiation therapy and chemotherapy
- Some medications
Streamlined siddha hair loss treatment:
The hair fall treatment in siddha mainly focuses on the systemic conditions resulting in hair loss, by achieving immuno modulation, correction of the local scalp conditions and reducing stress.
The detoxification therapies, oil massages, herbal medications, meditation, yoga practices are chief hair loss treatment in ayurveda.
There is a medical evidence ubiquitously to link stress with hair loss. Thence, we help you to De-stress oneself as a first part of our medicament. One of the ways is by perfect meditation. Alternative therapies such as meditation and yoga not only degrade stress but rejuvenate hormonal balance.
The numerous yogasanas like Vajrasana is useful for the treatment of hair loss, Sarvangasana (shoulder stand pose), Bhujangasana (the cobra pose), Kapalabhati (frontal lobe cleansing technique) and Anuloma viloma (alternative breathing) intensifies the blood circulation in the scalp, brain and body. This prevents hair loss and stimulates healthy hair growth. Pranayama is the efficacy meditation for hair care and in recovering from baldness. It also assists in stopping hair fall.
Whatever may be Oily hair or dry hair if you apply oil in your hair and step out, the pollution in the environment, dust and dirt in the air and the natural secretion of oil due to body temperature will brings dandruff. So avoid applying oil when you step out.
When you apply oil, leave it for only 20 minutes. Applying oil in the night and washing the hair morning is not recommended.
- Take a hand full of neem leaves and dunk them in boiling water. Set aside for a day. Then wash your hair regularly with this water to stop hairfall.
- Soak the powder mixture of Kadukkaai, Thandrikkaai, Nellikkaai in water overnight. Add lemon extracts to that water in morning to stop hair loss.
- Dunk the powdered Fenugreek and kundrimani in oil for a week. Then apply the oil regularly to get rid of hairfall.
- Onion juice extracts to be applied on the scalp over an hour for effective result.
The hair fall treatment siddha medicine:
In compliance with our doctor’s counsel, the intake of below entailed siddha medicines bring you the best relief from hair loss and hair fall.
- Thiripala karpa maathirai
- Aaya chendhooram
- Naaga parpam
- Nellikkaai legiyam
The hair loss treatment in siddha includes some external medications like oils, thailam, and chooranams to be applied day to day.
- Neeli bringhadhi thailam
- Panchakarpa kuliyal chooranam
- Vetpaalai thailam
Gently give massage for about 10 minutes a day to your hair regularly with the above featured external oils and thailam at perfect intervals for the rejuvenation of new hair and strengthening the sheltered hair.
Effective home remedies:
- Regularly wash your hair with mild shampoo.
- Vitamin A, vitamin B, Vitamin E rich food for hair nourishment.
- Enrich diet with protein such as meat, fish and soy.
- Scalp massage with essential oils.
- Avoid brushing wet hair.
- Have a watch over medication that it may be lead to aftereffects like hair damage and loss.
- Undo tangles with fingers, not a comb or brush.
- Apply Garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice overnight and rinse it the next day.
- Keep yourself hydrated by intake of at least four to eight cups of water a day.
- Rub green tea into your hair weekly.
- Reduce Alcoholic Beverages.
- Avoid Smoking.
- Avoid Constant heating & drying.
- Keep your head sweat free.
- Keep away the Harsh chemicals and permanent hair color products.
Paradoxically, if you could not find the better results after the home remedies, a holistic approach to the nearby siddha doctor is needed for hair loss treatment in ayurvedic. Herbal Health Care, Chennai is the best effective hair fall treatment in siddha in Tamil nadu to offer the permanent cure for hair fall. Our experienced and accurately qualified doctor Dr.Arun provides the possible relief with his intensive care and accountability.
For hair fall treatment in ayurveda and Strong and long healthy hair, reach us instantly. We care for you and our destination is to cure you.