- Instructor: admin
- Duration: 10 weeks
Asthma is an erythromycin disease that locates the airways to the lungs. The airways recoup so narrow that air cannot move without encumbrance. It enacts breathing too strenuous and triggers coughing, a whistling sound or wheezing when you breathe out and shortness of breath. Ayurvedic treatment for asthma and allergy is the most cogent medicament rather than other way of treatments.
In few cases, asthma is a peripheral nuisance. Asthma can be minor or major, yet it can meddle with customary activities. In critics, it often leads to a life-threatening attack or even suppose to death. The flabbergasting numerous cases of asthma over decades are due to the high exposure to polluted environment paradoxically in children.
Herbal Health Care (HHC) accouters the superior ayurvedic treatment for asthma in Chennai. Siddha for asthma is the outsmart betterment for asthma and breathing muddles. It is utterly free from side effects. The natural herbs and its concoction bequeath the nonpareil asthma treatment in siddha.
Types of Asthma:
The emphatically incessant kinds of asthma across globally based on age factors and variance of coughs. The eminent types of asthma that are amicable are as listed below:
- Childhood asthma
- Adult-onset asthma
- Occupational asthma
- Difficult-to-control and severe asthma
- Seasonal asthma
Symptoms of Asthma:
Asthma is an inflammatory disease that can affect every age and at any time depending on their lifestyle and living environment. The asthma triggers are deviant from a person to person. The transparent frequent prodromes that discern asthma attack are featured as:
- Coughing and wheezing attacks
- Shortness of breath
- Chest tightness or chest pain
- Trouble sleeping caused by cough or wheeze
- Feel drained for no reason
- Hard time sleeping
Causes of asthma:
There are numberless causes of asthma based on the age factors, climatic conditions where people dwell and mostly the genetic factors. Other causes are:
- Air borne allergens such as pollen, fumes, dust, spores, particles of cockroach waste and few chemical allergens.
- Food including egg, fish, and peanuts
- Respiratory infections such as common cold, cold air
- Blocked mucus that clogs the airways.
- Air pollutants and irritants such as smoke
- Physical activity
- Gastro esophageal reflux disease
- Certain medications such as Aspirin, beta-blockers, non- steroidal anti- inflammatory drugs
- Exposure to second- hand smoke
- Occupational triggers such as chemicals used in farming, hair dressing and manufacturing.
What is the siddha treatment for asthma?
Ayurveda alludes to bronchial asthma as “Tamaka Swasa” and in “Charaka Samhita” it is explicated adroitly. For “Swasa roga” familiarly so called Asthma, the treatments of several modalities are contributed. Among assorted modalities, multi-herbal combinations are said to be well launched, safe and effective in asthma.
A diagnosis test recognized as the spirometry test acknowledges the consignment of air that a victim breathes in and out. The test result embraces the asthma action plan. Typically, Asthma needs the long-term medication plan. Steroidal and chemical medication that is undergone over a long timespan causes some other sort of medical complications. Thence, asthma treatment in ayurvedic is efficient to all age group of victims to be treated.
The siddha medicine for asthma is forged of the concoction of natural medicinal herbs which are 5000 years ancient. Globally, Natural mechanism of medicaments is endorsed by research scholars. The three energies or doshas in siddha- Vatam, Pittham, and Kapham are reliable for retaining the balance of all-inclusive health. Ayurvedic treatments for asthma cornerstones on mucking out the Kapha wedged in the lungs. The Pranayamas are the unrivalled remedy for Asthma and breath muddles. The PANCHAKARMA therapy is the effective therapy to detoxify the body prior to the herbal treatment. It eases the body to accept the natural treatment. The natural herbal medicines are drastically emancipated from aftereffects. Tulsi, thoodhuvalai, karpooravalli, turmeric, garlic, black seeds are the premier natural herbs that are at one’s fingertips.
Cuisines to be eluded:
The asthma victims should avoid the intake of eggs, cow’s milk, peanuts, soy, wheat, fish, shrimp(fresh, frozen, or prepared) and other shellfish, tree nuts, dried fruits or vegetables, potatoes (packaged and preservatives annexed), wine and beer, bottled lime or lemon juice, and pickled foods.
Siddha medicine for asthma treatment:
- Karpoora chooranam
- Poorana chandhrodhaya tablet
- Bhavana Thirikadugu chooranam
- Pavala parpam
- Thaalisaadhi vadagam
- Thaalisaadhi chooranam
- Kasthuri karupu
- Swasa kudori tablet
- Thoodhuvalai legiyam
- Aswagandha balalaakshadhi thailam for bathing
- Thippili rasayanam
- Aadathodai manapaagu
- Aadathodai kudineer chooranam
Elucidated home remedies for Asthma:
- Ginger and Garlic gloves- Mix ginger tea with 2-3 mashed garlic cloves. This is proved to be a productive remedy to wipe out the kaphaaccumulated in the airways.
- Ginger and Turmeric Powder- Boil few pieces of grated ginger in a glass of milk and annex a 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder to it. If taken twice a day, this Ayurvedic remedy could reduce the recurrence of asthma issues.
- Cinnamon and Honey-Mix one teaspoon of cinnamonand a 1/4th teaspoon trikatu into a cup of boiling water. Allow it to steep for 10 minutes and add 1 teaspoon of honey before drinking.
- Drinking a tea made with half teaspoon licorice and half teaspoon of ginger controls the attack of asthma.
- A 1/4th teaspoon of pippali and half teaspoon of bay leaf mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey taken two to three times a day certainly helps to prevent chronic traits of asthma.
Please consult the siddha doctor antecedent to the intake of any of the above medicines. The complexion of the body ambience is unique and cause of the disease for every person is ubiquitous.
Herbal Health Care, Chennai contributes the best asthma treatment in Ayurveda. Dr. Arun medicates every patient with patience, meticulous care. Contrive to reach us for the efficacious asthma treatment in siddha Tamil Nadu.