- Instructor: admin
- Duration: 10 weeks
The increase in blood glucose level, also commonly referred to as general diabetes is a medical condition that is caused due to certain metabolic disorder where the body is either unable to secrete insulin to break the blood glucose or the inability of the body to absorb the excess glucose in the blood. When this disorder is not taken care off, it leads to other ailments like, increase in blood pressure, cardiac problems, etc.,
Herbal Health care using the conventional siddha medicine treats this disorder with natural indigenous herbs that has the property to stimulate insulin secretion in the body and to give a complete cure from diabetes. Our treatment is also accompanied by simple body exercises and diet control to give the most effective cure for Diabetes Mellitus.
What is Diabetes? :
Diabetes is also known as ‘Diabetes Mellitus’. Diabetes has become the most common disease which has a too high level of glucose or sugar in the blood. According to the foods you eat, the glucose level increases. It is one of the silent killer diseases as its early signs cannot be noted easily.
There are Type 1 diabetes and Type 2 diabetes.
- In type 1 diabetes, your body doesn’t make insulin whereas, in type 2, your body does not make or even use insulin well. Due to the scarcity of insulin, the glucose halts in your blood.
- Type 2 diabetes is a common one that most people affected by.
- Type 1 diabetes develops unexpectedly and may lead to chronic conditions. Very few people affect with this type of diabetes. In type 2, it may develop slowly and it will be mild (sometimes without symptoms). Weight loss happens both in type 1 and 2.
- Pregnant women get ‘Gestational diabetes’ which leads to C-section if it’s not controlled in time.
- The main and common factors of diabetes are Genetics and modern lifestyle.
Indications of Diabetes:
- Frequent Urination:
The main symptom of diabetes, type 2 is ‘Urinating often’. A healthy person urinates an average of 6 to 7 or up to 10 times. But in diabetes, frequently urinated or more than 10 times and mostly at night times it’s done. It occurs because of too much glucose in your body. Obviously, it is abnormal. If you have this sign, you must consult a doctor.
- Excessive Thirst:
When urine frequently passed automatically thirsts will be there. Both of them are associated.
- Constant hungry:
As the energies keep on released the hunger is maintained.
- Slow healing of wounds:
Diabetes makes you hard even any small wounds in your body. It gets too long to heal.
- Weight loss:
Due to high glucose, it doesn’t deal with breaking the proteins in the body and that’s why muscles go thinner. You can easily find diabetic patients by this ‘weight loss’.
- Blurry vision:
High glucose level changes the structure of the lens, the eyesight may get low.
- Itchy skin and Dark patches:
When you have diabetes, you may experience itchy skin and dark patches around your armpits, neck, knuckles, groin, etc.
- Feeling irritated:
You will be getting irritated even for any small incidents.
Because of losing multi-energy, you will get tired easily.
Often you will get numbness or tingling on your foot and hand.
In women, yeast and fungal infection can occur.
Untreated Diabetics can lead to:
As time extends, the high amount of glucose staying in the blood causes serious illness like,
- Diabetic coma
- damaging the kidneys
- Heart diseases
- Nerve issues
Foods for Diabetic patients in Siddha’s view:
*Bitter guard is for the better results. You can take bitter guard juice or soup in the morning.
*Drinking Amla juice daily is good for health when diabetes.
*Fruits and vegetables
*Cinnamon drink, snake guard, Triphala, drumstick, wheat, pepper, garlic, and aloe-vera are the best foods for controlling diabetes.
Tip: Using copper vessels are too good.
Diabetic patients must avoid,
*Oily items, junk foods
*Sugar and sugar-filled eatables
*Alcohol, cool drinks, curd, ghee, butter
* Foods that are rich in carbohydrates.
How to prevent diabetes? :
The Meal plan is the master of preventing diabetes. Sticking with it can control your diabetes.
- Doing exercise helps you way better.
- Weight control
- Cycling and Walking
- Monitoring glucose levels often and act according to it.
- If it’s in a starting stage, consult a doctor immediately and take prescribed medicines.
The best Diabetes medicines in Siddha:
# Madhumeha Kusumkaras 9
# Amree plus
# Dhivya Madhu Nashini Vati
# Madhumega chooranam
# Seenthil chooranam
# Avarai kudineer
Diabetes mellitus treatment in Ayurveda:
In Ayurveda, they maintain the three dosha’s of our body for every disease. The purification of the blood is the main role in this natural herbal treatment. For treating diabetes, Siddha practitioner uses some herbal medicines. Some of them are:
- It is the best Ayurvedic medicine for pre-diabetes, diabetes, and also chronic diabetes.
- It’s available in dry decoction form or liquid form.
- Excess dosage can cause low blood sugar.
- It is a form of liquid or semi-solid.
- Very effective for diabetes and also for skin problems.
- Dhanwantaram is a medicated ghee processed with herbs.
- Take the proper dosage as directed by the Siddha practitioner. I recommend you Dr.Arun in Herbal Health Care.
Vasanta Kusumkara Rasa:
- This will be in the form of a pill or powder.
- It is a wonderful medicine for diabetes, paralysis, urinary problems, and neurological issues.
- It can be taken 100mg to 200mg regularly 1hour before breakfast and dinner.
Note: Before trying any remedies consult a doctor.